Support local food vendors and artisans throughout the Winter months at our Northeast Winter Market!
We will proudly feature music on vinyl by The Ring Toss Twins, prepared foods, local beer and Bloody Mary bar, kids activities, plus a great variety of over 30 local vendors. It will be a weekend destination with something to offer for all!
We hope to see you at the #frostfreemarket!
2018 Vendor Application:2017 Winter Market Vendors
2018/19 Dates & Times
- Sunday, November 18th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, December 16th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, January 20th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, February 17th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, March 17th, 10am-2pm
DJ Themes on Vinyl
The Ring Toss Twins will be spinning vinyl every month from 10am-2pm!
2017 Music Themes:
- November - Local music
- December - Classic Holiday music
- January - Country/Western/Bluegrass/Folk
- February - Funk/Soul/Disco/Blues
- March - Classic Rock
2018 Music Themes - TBD
Chowgirls Killer Catering
- November: Sweet Potato Hash, served with grilled ham (or tofu) and fruit
- December: Croissant Sandwich with cheesy eggs, and optional bacon, with roasted red potatoes and fruit
- January: Croissant Sandwich with cheesy eggs, and optional bacon, with roasted red potatoes and fruit
- February: Tacos: scrambled eggs, carnitas or mole seitan, white rice & black beans with cilantro, lime, &spices.
- March: Meat or Vegetarian Frittata with company potatoes and fruit.
2018 Menu TBD