Support local food vendors and artisans throughout the Winter months at our Northeast Winter Market!
We will proudly feature music on vinyl by The Ring Toss Twins, prepared foods, raffle drawings, local beer and bloody mary bar, kids activities, plus a great variety of over 30 local vendors. It will be a weekend destination with something to offer for all!
We hope to see you at the #frostfreemarket!
We are no longer accepting applications for the Winter Market.2017 Winter Market Vendors
2017/18 Dates & Times
- Sunday, November 19th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, December 17th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, January 21st, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, February 18th, 10am-2pm
- Sunday, March 18th, 10am-2pm
DJ Themes on Vinyl
- November - Local music
- December - Classic Holiday music
- January - Country/Western/Bluegrass/Folk
- February - Funk/Soul/Disco/Blues
- March - Classic Rock
Best Dressed Competition:
- November - Show us your best Minnesota outfit!
- December - Ugliest Sweater!
- January - Best dressed country guy or gal!
- February - Best dressed 70's-80's disco! Go glam, glitter, bell bottoms and big collars!
- March - Best dressed rock star! Leather pants, leather jackets, big hair, mustache. You get the idea!
Chowgirls Killer Catering
- November: Sweet Potato Hash, served with grilled ham (or tofu) and fruit
- December: Croissant Sandwich with cheesy eggs, and optional bacon, with roasted red potatoes and fruit
- January: Croissant Sandwich with cheesy eggs, and optional bacon, with roasted red potatoes and fruit
- February: Tacos: scrambled eggs, carnitas or mole seitan, white rice & black beans with cilantro, lime, &spices.
- March: Meat or Vegetarian Frittata with company potatoes and fruit.