Kiss My Cabbage, LLC

Hand-crafted, super-fresh sauerkraut, kimchi and seasonal vegetables. Lacto-fermented for healthy digestion.

The process of lacto-fermented kimchi/sauerkraut is very simple. Once the veggies are washed, shredded, chopped, then tossed in sea salt, they sit immersed in their own brine for approximately three weeks until they reach a nice "tang". This raw process keeps the health benefits (probiotics) intact. Known benefits include: improved digestion, increased vitamin/mineral absorption, and assistance in breaking down protein.

85% of the veggies used are Certified Naturally Grown from Burning River Farm, Frederic, WI. The remaining 15% is Certified Organic and as local as possible.

Kiss My Cabbage, LLC

kis