The Logan Park neighborhood is safe, close-knit, stable, diverse, and located within a short distance from some of the city’s most treasured amenities. With a well-loved and leafy park; a variety of housing options; new industry and job growth; quality and affordable work spaces; and an established and active Neighborhood Association, Logan Park is a place where people can find a mix of amenities, activities, and affordable spaces for living and working.
The Logan Park Neighborhood Association (LPNA) takes pride in community organizing, outreach, and neighborhood planning. If you live, work, or own property between Central, Broadway, Washington St. and 19th Ave. NE, you are a member of the LPNA, and are most welcome to attend our meetings. We meet the third Wednesday of every month (except August and December) at 7:00 p.m. at Logan Park Community Center. Free childcare.
LPNA Recent and Ongoing Projects:
- Small Area Plan: Developed a 20-year vision of the neighborhood to be included in the City’s 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- 807 Task Force: Provided the voice for residents on outcome of 807 Broadway, former MPS District headquarters
- Matching Grant and Loan Programs for home improvement
- Home Energy Audits – for renters too!
- The Block Studio Art Project
- The Circo Bus
- Ethnic Film Festival at the Ritz
- Clean Sweeps – alley clean ups
- Annual Lights of Logan Lighting Contest
Visit them at the NEFM on Saturday, July 29th from 9am-1pm!
Thank you LPNA for your support!