Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Northeast Farmers Market, a vibrant market serving the Northeast Minneapolis neighborhood. The Northeast Farmers Market provides an accessible and friendly environment for the many local farms, bakeries, meat providers, artisans, cheese makers, and specialty food producers our area has to offer.
We are interested in showcasing locally made, grown, raised, sourced and produced products. The vendor selection takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, growing practices, presentation, seniority, compliance, customer service, and the right product mix to ensure a diverse and successful market.
We will not accept the following items at our markets:
- Nationally distributed packaged foods
- Genetically modified crops
- Food or beverage items not grown and/or processed by the vendor
- Non-food items not grown and processed by the vendor (e.g., flowers, herb tinctures, beeswax candles, etc.)
- Imported foods or non-food items
April 1st - Application for Saturday Market due. Applications received after this date will only be considered if there is space available.
April 15th - Saturday Market acceptance notification
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the suitability of your products: email@example.com