2018 is shaping up to be another exciting year at the Northeast Farmers Market! It will be our 19th season in the community, making ours the longest running community-based farmers market in Minneapolis. Highlights of our Market include:
- Ranked by The Daily Meal as number 43 of the 101 best farmers markets in the nation
- Growing number of Market customers and vendors
- Spotlighted by Minnesota Monthly magazine as one of the Top 5 markets in the Twin Cities
- City Pages top 10 best farmers markets
- Winner of Farmers Market Coalition Instagram photo contest "Love My Market"
- Winner of Northeast Chamber of Commerce best small Northeast business
- Diversion of 92% of our waste from landfills and incineration
Our efforts to bring fresh, exciting food experiences to Northeast and offer a unique weekend gathering place wouldn’t be possible without your support. We offer children’s programming, live music, cooking demonstrations, and outreach for non-profits organizations.
We’re asking that you help us achieve these goals by sponsoring NEFM for the 2018 season. Your financial contribution will make all the difference as we pack a year’s worth of food, friends, and fun into 23 Saturday mornings.